- ISO-9001 company registration certification since 1999.
- ISO-14001 environmental management certification since 2005
- EMAS regulations certification since 2005.
- Carboon Footprint certificate since 2016.
- AENOR product quality certification since 1993.
- CE Mark since 2007.
- Miami Dade County certification since 2009.
- Florida Building Code certification (FBC) since 2013
Impact Resistance Testing
Recommended Installation Instructions
Verea Clay Tile is installed around the world. We recommend that you refer to local building codes and building officials. Below you will find our recommended installation instructions for job sites across the United States.
ReFRSA/TRI Alliance Florida High Wind Tile Installation Manual, Revised 5th Edition, 2014
TRI Alliance has partnered with the Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc. (FRSA) for nearly two decades on developing installation manuals that represent proper installation practices, industry standards and the latest code requirements for the Florida market.
TRI Alliance Concrete and Clay Roof Tile Installation Manual, 2015
TRI Alliance and WSRCA technical committees, along with valuable input from the roofing community, revised the previous 2010 edition of this manual to create the 2015 edition. TRI Alliance and WSRCA submitted this manual for formal review and issuance of an IAPMO Uniform ES Evaluation Report (ER-2015) to help provide a stronger foundation to formal practices and recommendations included.